Saturday, January 29, 2011

Vampire bite

Hello again, friends. No, I haven't finished another book...yet. I'm about halfway through Revelations, so you can expect an update at some point. However, I don't know how much time I'll have to read in the next week or so, so I'm not sure when I'll have an update for you. Today's post is actually about another of my crafty projects.

Not too long ago, I saw a cool vampire bite necklace on etsy. I thought it was a neat idea, and at the time my thought was "I can make that." True to form, I did indeed finally make the necklace. Here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure:



It's super lightweight, so I can't really even tell that I have a necklace on. Plus, it's super cute. So here is my homage to my long-time love of all things vampire (including the True Blood series, of which I am anxiously awaiting the next installments in both book and show form, Vampire Academy, and the Blue Bloods books, among others).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment