Friday, January 28, 2011

Paper Faces on Parade *spoilers*

Hello again out there in the blogosphere. Well, it's been a week, so you know what that means...time for another book review! Today's book is....Masquerade, the second Blue Bloods novel by Melissa de la Cruz.

I was not disappointed in this novel. I feel like it does a nice job of picking up where the first book left off, and we are left with several unanswered questions. I like that de la Cruz always ends a book leaving the reader wanting more. I feel like that is the case even more so with this book than with the previous book.

I still love Jack, and I still want Schuyler to be with Jack. Could the salvation of the blue bloods come from that relationship? Somehow I feel like that could be the case, but maybe that's too easy. Maybe it's Schuyler's sister instead (and btw, who else predicted who her sister was? I love the choice, and it makes sense), which is why she is plagued. Or perhaps it will be some combination of the two? I am curious to see where this will lead.

Also, the whole thing with Oliver? Bad idea. Saw that one coming, too, and I can only imagine where that will lead. It will be interesting to say the least. :) Also, anyone else hoping that Allegra will just snap out of it? I mean, come on. Snap out of it or leave the cycle. She's kind of on my nerves...

Anyway, the completion of this book leads me right into the next one, so I will picking up Revelations when I have time to read. What are you all reading?

Until next time, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment