Friday, December 31, 2010

How do you read?

I don't know about everyone out there, but I tend to be a little eccentric when it comes to reading. For example, if I start a book that is part of a series, I tend to read every book in that series until I pick up a  new book. If you noticed on my last post, I mentioned that I had read the Hunger Games trilogy, Vampire Academy series, and Percy Jackson series this year. Most of them started at least two years ago, but I hadn't read any of those yet. So I read in order of first to last. I did the same thing with the Sookie Stackhouse books last year, and I am currently reading the Dark Hunter series in a similar fashion. I really want to read the Blue Bloods series, but I'm not quite willing to break from the Dark Hunter series yet. :) However, I am probably going to break from the Dark Hunter books temporarily to read the first Game of Thrones books. That series is about to be turned into a tv series for HBO, and I have to read the book before I watch the movie. I guess that's another quirk. I hate to watch a movie/show before I've read the book. As I'm sure everyone out there is aware, the book is always, ALWAYS better. In addition to the series and the first Game of Thrones book, here is a stack of other books I need to get around to reading soon:

Woot! Here's to a 2011 full of great boooks! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment