Thursday, December 30, 2010

Adventures in blogging

Hello all! I am a lover of all things books, and this is my attempt to chronicle my love of books. I'll read almost anything with a decent premise, and some things without one. I don't get to read tons of books except when I have a break, so who knows if I'll ever even come back here and blog. However, it is an attempt, and I would love to keep everyone posted. Since we're moving into 2011 in about 24 hours, I'll just hit the highlights of my 2010. Here is a small taste of what I read and loved this year:

*Hunger Games trilogy (I was a little behind, so I just got around to reading all three this year): Suzanne Collins
*Vampire Academy series (again, read all three this year): Richelle Mead
* Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: Rick Riordan
*Forest of Hands and Teeth & The Dead Tossed Waves: Carrie Ryan

I know it looks like I only read young adult fiction, but that's not quite true. I've recently started the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and I'm about 8 books into it. It's good, smutty fun to say the least.
This is but a smidgen of the books I've read this year, but they were all fabulous. Here's to an even better 2011 with more books!

No comments:

Post a Comment